You can try out eDispatches free for 30 days and explore how easy it is to take advantage of its many features and benefits.
- COMPLETELY AUTOMATED
- No dispatch involvement necessary.
- eDispatches is available in the United States & Canada
- Receive Voice Notification (Direct Phone Call)
- Your emergency call is played when you answer. If you miss the call, it's left on your voicemail.
- Receive Android App / iPhone App Notifications
- Your phone speaker opens, an alert tone sounds, and your call plays just like a pager! It even has stored voice!.
- Receive Text Message Notification on Your Mobile Phone or Pager
- Receive a text message indicating your alert tone activated, and call in on our local "hotline" to hear your message.
- Monitor Dispatches from Anywhere in the World
- Log onto our website and know what’s going on back home
- Get your calls on your cell phone anywhere in the world
- Review Log of Alerts
- In one convenient web page, you can listen to all previous alerts within the last 24 hours for your
station. Useful if you think you have missed a crucial message.
- Send Mass Message Announcements to All of Your eDispatches Members - Free With Any Package
- Receive Email of Log of Recent Calls (optional feature – ask about pricing)
- Receive email of previous day’s calls to use in record keeping and other administrative purposes
- Streaming Audio (optional feature – ask about pricing)
- Added to your account for just a few dollars more and listen to your radio traffic continuously from any smart phone or computer in the world
- Priority Blast
- Make one phone call and your members' phones ring with your message
- Make different groups of members to receive specific messages
- Keeps you aware of each dispatch
- Helps the emergency service community by enabling more responders to get to the scene in a timely manner
- Utilizes the one device everybody ALWAYS has with them - The Cell Phone!
- Anywhere you have cell service, you WILL get the call. If you lose service, the message WILL be delivered when you return to coverage
Sign Up Now